Apr 7- 2022
The Ghana Embassy invites applications from qualified persons to fill the vacant position of Stenographer Secretary (Bilingual) at the Mission immediately.
The Vacancy is for a full-time 9 am to 5 pm, 40-hour week employment on a contractual basis not exceeding three (3) years. The contract is, however, renewable based on performance and other considerations.
Applicants should have appropriate security clearance and immigration status that permits him/her to be engaged for employment immediately and must be ready to undergo further security checks.
Fluency in both verbal and written English and Spanish is an important requirement.
Applicants that possess previous work experience in a related position will be at an advantage.
Summary of Duties:
- i. Printing of approved passports for applicants and other Missions.
- ii. Translating correspondence of the Mission in the absence of the substantive translator.
- iii. Serving as a bilingual secretary
- iv. Drafting job-related correspondence
- v. Dispatching approved passports to applicants via courier.
- vi. Preparing consular certificates for the signature of the Head of Section.
- vii. Providing relevant information to the general public on job-related inquiries.
- viii. Any other duties assigned by the Head of Mission and Head of Section
The duty post is the Ghana Embassy in Madrid.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted to attend an interview.
Applications should be addressed to the following:
The Head of Mission
Embassy of the Republic of Ghana
Calle Hernández de Tejada 10,
The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th April 2022